Dear Parent or Guardian,
The Aspen Parent Portal allows you to monitor and review your student’s educational progress including grades, assignments, attendance, and more! Continue reading to get started in the portal.
Accessing your Parent Portal account
To create your Parent Portal account, you will need to reference your Aspen Parent Portal welcome email sent to you when you provided us with your email contact information.
Follow the steps below to create your Parent Portal account from your welcome email:
- Log in to the email account you provided to us as your contact email.
- Locate your Aspen Parent Portal welcome email.
- You can quickly locate this email by entering “Chicago Public Schools has granted you the ability to create a Parent Portal user account in Aspen” in the Search box.
- If you did not receive the welcome email or you cannot locate the email, please contact us by phone or in-person to confirm your email address has been correctly entered in Aspen.
- Review and follow the steps in the welcome email to set up your Parent Portal account.
For more information and resources on Parent Portal, click here.
If you have additional questions regarding Parent Portal, please reach out to us.
https://cps.edu/pages/Students.aspx Source: CPS Students & Families