- Spanish Session 10:00am-11:30am
- English Session 11:30am-1:00pm
The goal for this workshop is for parents to understand:
- The importance of filing taxes every year, regardless of pay method (cash, check, self-employed etc..)
- How taxes affect/benefit students when filing out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Why is importance to obtain an ITIN and who is eligible
- IRS Threshold Cap for filling
- Filling Status: Single, Head of Household, Married Filling-Separate/Single etc..
- Who are the dependents and exemptions
Upon your arrival to Curie on Tuesday, Nov. 20th, you may park on the Archer Park Side and enter through the Archer Park doors. Please ask security for a parking pass to put inside your vehicle to avoid being towed.